That’ll do, pig. That’ll do.
- 1−1÷2 lb. boneless pork loin, cut into 1‑inch pieces
- 1 onion, chopped
- 3⁄4 cup BBQ sauce (use your favorite; if you have any leftover Walker Texas Ranger BBQ Sauce, that’s even better)
- 1 can (14−1÷2 oz) chicken broth
- 1 can (8 oz.) pineapple chunks in juice, drained
- 1 green pepper, chopped
- 2 cups instant white rice, uncooked
Put pork in slow cooker; top with onions.
Add barbecue sauce and broth and cover. Cook on low 6 to 7 hours (or on high 4 hours).
Stir in remaining ingredients. Cook, covered, on low 30 minutes or until rice is tender.