Take my advice and make way too much of this breakfast! It’s one of those dishes that tastes even better warmed up in the microwave over the next few days.
- 6 eggs
- 1 lb. sausage (mild, sweet, spicy: your call!)
- 3⁄4 cup shredded Mozzarella cheese
- 3⁄4 cup shredded sharp Cheddar cheese
- 1 cup whole milk
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1 tsp. salt (preferably Himalayan)
- 1 tbsp. WASH YER SISTER! sauce
- 1⁄2 tsp. pepper
- 10 slices bread (with or without crust)
Coat bottom of 9 1⁄2 x 13 baking dish with butter.
Brown sausage, drain and roll in paper towels to soak up grease.
Cut slices of bread in small squares and line bottom of baking dish.
Spread sausage evenly over bread.
Whisk eggs, milk, cream, WASH YER SISTER!, salt, and pepper in a bowl. Pour on top the bread and sausage.
Sprinkle cheeses on top (sprinkles are for winners)!
Spray foil with vegetable oil and cover baking dish. Refrigerate; overnight if possible.
Bake, covered, at 375° for 45 minutes.