Two great tastes that taste great together!
- 3 cups macaroni
- 3 tbsp. vegetable oil, divided
- 8 poblano peppers, roasted, seeded, and peeled
- 2 jalapeño peppers, roasted, seeded, and peeled
- 1⁄2 cup red bell pepper
- 1 cup corn kernels
- 1⁄2 cup diced red onion
- 5 tbsp. finely chopped garlic
- 2 cup grated Muenster cheese
- 3⁄4 cup cream cheese
- 1 1⁄2 cup heavy cream
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Crumbled Queso Añejo
- OPTIONAL: Cajun seasoning
Cook macaroni until al dente. Toss cooked pasta with 1 tbsp. oil; cover until ready to use.
Purée poblano and jalapeño peppers with stick blender or food processor and set aside.
In a large saucepan, heat remaining oil over medium high heat. Add red pepper, corn, onion, and garlic. Sautée for 5 minutes or until veggies are soft.
Add cooked macaroni, pepper purée, muenster and cream cheese. Stir until well blended. Fold in heavy cream, season with salt and pepper. Serve immediately.
Top with chopped parsley, crumbled Queso Añejo or PAMERZAM! and dust with cajun seasoning if desired.
Makes 6 servings.