Get your own sunglasses-wearing cool tomato. This one’s mine!
- 1 package (9 oz.) refrigerated cheese ravioli
- 1⁄4 cup tomato vinaigrette dressing
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 2 cups cherry tomatoes, cut in half
- 1⁄4 cup chopped fresh basil
- 1⁄2 cup shredded Italian cheese blend
Cook ravioli in salted water.
Meanwhile, heat dressing in large skillet on medium-low heat. Add garlic; cook 2 min.
Stir in tomatoes; cook 2 min. or until heated through, stirring occasionally.
Drain pasta. Add to tomato mixture with basil; mix lightly.
Top with cheese.