Is it Italian or Mexican? Who cares?
- 1 lb. refrigerated pizza dough
- 1 tub (10 oz.) cream cheese
- 8 pieces thick-sliced smoked bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1⁄4 cup thinly sliced red onion
- 1 cup Mexican cheese blend (usually Cheddar, Colby and Monterey Jack)
Heat oven to 425º.
Pat pizza dough into 16x12-inch rectangle on lightly floured baking sheet. Bake 10 min.
Spread crust with cream cheese spread; top with remaining ingredients.
Bake 10 to 12 min. or until shredded cheese is melted and crust is golden brown.
Substitute drained canned pineapple tidbits for the halved cherry tomatoes.