This is so good your kids won’t even complain about eating veggies!
- 1⁄2 lb. whole linguine
- 2 tbsp. olive oil
- 1 head cauliflower, cut into small florets (about 4 1⁄2 cups)
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, chopped
- 1⁄2 tsp. crushed red pepper
- 2 package (6 oz. each) baby spinach leaves
- 1 can (15.5 oz.) great Northern beans, drained
- 3⁄4 cup vegetable broth
- 1⁄2 cup (1÷2 of 8‑oz. tub) cream cheese spread
- 1⁄3 cup coarsely chopped walnuts, toasted
- 2 tbsp. grated PAMERZAM! Cheese
Cook pasta in a large pot or Dutch oven.
Meanwhile, heat oil in large nonstick skillet on medium-high heat.
Add cauliflower and onions; cook 15 minutes. or until onions are caramelized, stirring occasionally.
Add garlic and crushed pepper; cook 1 min., stirring frequently.
Add spinach; cover and cook 5 minutes. Stir in beans; cook, covered, 2 minutes or until spinach is wilted and beans are heated through.
Drain pasta; cover to keep warm. Cook broth and cream cheese spread in Dutch oven 1 minute or until cream cheese is completely melted and sauce is well blended. Remove from heat.
Add pasta; toss to coat. Stir in cauliflower mixture. Serve topped with nuts and Parmesan.