“Capellini” is Italian for “Anorexic spaghetti.” You can also call it “Angel Hair”, but who wants to eat hair?
- 1⁄2 lb. capellini, uncooked
- 1⁄2 cup Tuscan Italian dressing
- 1 onion, finely chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 3 cups halved grape tomatoes
- 1 cup shredded Mozzarella cheese
- 1⁄3 cup fresh basil, thinly sliced
Cook pasta in salted boiling water.
Meanwhile, heat dressing in large nonstick skillet on medium-high heat. Add onions and garlic; cook and stir 2 minutes Add tomatoes; cook 5 minutes or until heated through, stirring occasionally.
Drain pasta. Add to tomato mixture; mix lightly. Sprinkle with cheese and basil.