Despite rumors, God does not hate fagioli.
- 2 lbs. ground beef
- 1 onion, chopped
- 3 carrots, chopped
- 4 stalks celery, chopped
- 2 (28 oz.) cans diced tomatoes, undrained
- 1 (16 oz.) can red kidney beans, drained
- 1 (16 oz.) can white kidney beans, drained
- 3 (10 oz.) cans beef stock
- 3 tsp. oregano
- 2 tsp. pepper
- 5 tsp. parsley
- 1 (20 oz.) jar spaghetti sauce
- 8 oz. pasta
Brown beef in a skillet.
Drain fat from beef and add it (the beef, not the fat!) to crock pot with everything except pasta.
Cook on low 7–8 hours or high 4–5 hours. Add pasta the last 30 minutes.
Serve with a nice crisp green salad and some garlic bread!