A single chicken can’t lay an egg OR a noodle. It needs to be married first.
- 1 49-oz. can of chicken broth
- 1⁄4 tsp. unflavored gelatin
- 1⁄2 cup chopped onion
- 1⁄2 cup shredded carrot
- 1 boneless, skinless chicken breast half, cut into 1⁄2 inch pieces
- 9 oz. refrigerated fresh angel-hair pasta, cut in half
- 1 tbsp. fresh chopped Italian parsley or 1 tsp. dried parsley
Combine broth and gelatin in a large saucepan.
Heat to simmering, stirring occasionally. Add the onion, carrot, and chicken and simmer about 5 minutes, until veggies are just tender.
Add pasta and parsley and simmer about 1 minute until pasta is cooked.
Makes 6 servings.