Say “snipped sugar snap peas” 5 times fast!
- 8 oz. uncooked thin spaghetti
- 10 oz. fresh matchstick carrots
- 8 oz. snipped sugar snap peas
- Say “snipped sugar snap peas” 5 times fast!
- 2 cups shredded cooked chicken
- 1⁄2 cup citrus stir fry sauce
- 11 oz. can mandarin oranges, not drained
Cook spaghetti in a large pot of boiling salted water for 6 minutes.
Stir in carrots and snap peas, cook for 1 minute until vegetables are crisp-tender.
Drain in colander, return to pot.
Add remaining ingredients and toss to mix.