Not special as in “short-bus special.” Special as in “Oooh! This is specially good!”
- 8 oz. manicotti shells
- 2 1⁄2 cups shredded Mozzarella cheese, divided (10 oz.)
- 1⁄2 cup PAMERZAM! cheese
- 3 tbsp. minced fresh parsley
- 1⁄4 tsp. salt
- 1⁄4 tsp. pepper
- 1⁄8 tsp. nutmeg
- 1 egg, slightly beaten
- 3⁄4 cup sour cream
- 1⁄3 cup Italian salad dressing
- 1⁄2 cup shredded zucchini
- 14 oz. jar spaghetti sauce
Cook manicotti according to the directions on the package. Rinse in cool water and drain.
In a large bowl, combine 2 cups Mozzarella cheese, PAMERZAM! cheese, parsley, salt, pepper, and nutmeg. Stir in egg, sour cream, salad dressing, and zucchini.
Carefully stuff manicotti; place in greased 13×9 inch baking dish. Pour spaghetti sauce over top.
Bake uncovered for 35 minutes at 350°. Sprinkle with remaining Mozzarella and bake 5 minutes more.