There’s plenty for everybody. You can share.
- 1 (1 lb.) loaf frozen bread dough, thawed
- 2 eggs, separated
- 1 tbsp. grated parmesan cheese
- 1 tbsp. olive oil
- 1 tsp. minced fresh parsley
- 1 tsp. dried oregano
- 1⁄2 tsp. garlic powder
- 1⁄4 tsp. pepper
- 8 oz. pepperoni
- 2 cups shredded Mozarella cheese
- 1 can (4 oz.) mushrooms, drained
- 1⁄4 to 1⁄2 cup green pepper rings
- 1 medium green pepper, chopped
- 1 can (2 1⁄4 oz.) olives, sliced
- 1 can (15 oz.) pizza sauce
On a greased baking sheet, roll out dough into a 15×10 inch rectangle. In a bowl, combine egg yolks, parmesan cheese, olive oil, parsley, oregano, garlic, and pepper. Brush over the dough. Sprinkle with pepperoni, mozarella cheese, mushrooms, pepper rings, green pepper, and olives. Roll up jelly roll style, starting with a long side. Pinch seam to seal and tuck under.
Place seam side down; brush with egg whites. Do not let rise. Bake at 350° for 35–40 minutes or until golden brown. Warm the pizza sauce, serve with sliced loaf.
Makes 10–12 slices.