No, there’s no such thing as orange cucumbers; this is oranges AND cucumbers.
- 2 tbsp. sugar
- 2 tbsp. rice wine vinegar
- 1 tbsp. pickled ginger, minced
- 1⁄2 tsp. kosher salt
- 2 cup orange sections or mandarin oranges
- 1 cup thinly sliced cucumber
- 1⁄2 cup bean sprouts
- 1⁄4 cup freshly torn cilantro leaves
- 1⁄2 cup scallions, thinly sliced, green parts only
- 1 tbsp. minced fresh mint leaves
Whisk together sugar, vinegar, ginger, and salt (and pepper flakes if desired). Toss remaining ingredients in dressing. Serve immediately.