Smell my butt all you want—you’re not getting any biscuits.
- 10 eggs
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- 16 oz. uncooked refrigerated breakfast biscuits (I used the Pillsbury flakey kind)
- 4 scallions (green onions, spring onions, whatever you prefer to call them)
- 1 cup shredded extra sharp cheddar cheese
- If you’re into the meats – cooked center cut bacon or cooked sausage
- 11×17 pan, sprayed with cooking spray (Note: I think a 9×13 works better, but it might need to bake a little longer)
Mix your eggs and milk in a large bowl. Cut each biscuit (I’m all about scissors in the kitchen) into fours and add it to the bowl. I like to do this before I cook the bacon or cut up the scallions – give the biscuits some time to really soak in the eggs.
Cut up your scallions, shred your cheese, cook and break up your bacon (or sausage). Add everything to the bowl.
Mix it all up and pour into your pan. Bake at 350° for 25–30 minutes; closer to 30 so it isn’t runny.